Your cart is empty
Mfg Item #: BEREJAXQ923
This is the Law Enforcement Packaged Edition that comes with 3-15 round mags.
The midsize Beretta APX Centurion is one of the newest additions to the Beretta APX family. This smaller sized pistol is more easily concealed than the original APX while fitting any full-size APX magazine. This pistol is available in 9mm and .40S&W calibers. The SKU represented here is the 9mm version. This firearm is a perfect size for concealed carry combining a lightweight compact design, with a flush fit 15 round capacity and the ability to accept full-size mags.
As with the rest of the APX family this pistol was designed for military and law enforcement users. The focus of the double-action/single-action striker-fired APX Centurion is controllability and ergonomics with low bore axis, ambidextrous slide catch, reversible magazine release, and aggressive slide serrations.
This is the 3.7" BBL mid size edition. It is the JAXQ923 designation meaning that it is the LEO packaging edition and it comes from the factory with 3 magazines.
• Mid-size black grip frame (no finger grooves)
• Matte black slide
• 3-dot high-visibility dovetailed sights
• Accepts full-size APX mags
• Flush mag included
• Ht.: 5.2"
• Width: 1.3"
• OAL: 6.7"
• Striker-fired modular duty-grade pistol
• Captive helical recoil spring
• Wide flat trigger breaks at 6 lbs
• Very short clear & audible reset
• Replaceable polymer grip frame housing with integral MIL STD 1913 Picatinny rail & removable serialized chassis
• Three interchangeable back straps (S/M/L)
• Aggressive grip texturing
• Reversible mag release button
• Ambidextrous slide stop
• Nitride treated alloy steel slide & barrel
• Aggressive slide serrations
• Low Bore Axis
• Striker de-activator
• Automatic striker block safety
• Simple to disassemble & maintain
• Large mag plate for easy extraction